Hacking PsVita 3.18 hack?

whaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My little nephew gave me his psvita for install some games.

i thick he recovered psvita to factory setting, because there is no game, it's empty inside. I tried to login psn for download some games but it says upgrade the fw. I tried upgrade blocker with using proxy settings, it didnt worked for me.

what can i do ? pls lead me way

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You my friend have stumbled upon a treasure 3.18 is the best firmware to hack the PsVita there is many hacks you can do eg.
  • TN-X(PSone cfw)
  • PSoneLoader
  • VHBL
  • TN-V(Custom Firmware)
  • ARK(Custom Firmware)
  • Rejuvenate(PSM Exploit)
This list goes on check here for tutorials on how to install them http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/RESULT_VITA_318.html
but for you to install the PSoneLoader and cfw you will need a ps3 to buy the game then transfer it over. But for the other exploits like ARK you can use the exploit FailMail

Also you could buy a larger memory card for him and load that up with psp games

Last edited by _112,
Reactions: Deleted User

whaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You my friend have stumbled upon a treasure 3.18 is the best firmware to hack the PsVita there is many hacks you can do eg.
  • TN-X(PSone cfw)
  • PSoneLoader
  • VHBL
  • TN-V(Custom Firmware)
  • ARK(Custom Firmware)
  • Rejuvenate(PSM Exploit)
This list goes on check here for tutorials on how to install them http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/RESULT_VITA_318.html
but for you to install the PSoneLoader and cfw you will need a ps3 to buy the game then transfer it over. But for the other exploits like ARK you can use the exploit FailMail

Also you could buy a larger memory card for him and load that up with psp games

thanks for it, but if i didnt get it wrong, at least i need 1 game to use for basegame.
i have ps3, but it is 3.55 cfw, i cant login to psn.

and with this psvita, i cant connect to computer via usb, or wlan, and cant connect to pstore.
without any connection how can i install any cfw?

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmm without a ps3 there is no way to install the game. But if you could connect to PSN from your ps3 you use the usb charger cable and download a psp demo to your ps3 then transfer it over then use This Guide to install ARK but I would not update since there is no ARK on the latest firmware and it looks like a long wait til it comes.

But all you need is one psp demo and you can install any CFW.

whaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm without a ps3 there is no way to install the game. But if you could connect to PSN from your ps3 you use the usb charger cable and download a psp demo to your ps3 then transfer it over then use This Guide to install ARK but I would not update since there is no ARK on the latest firmware and it looks like a long wait til it comes.

But all you need is one psp demo and you can install any CFW.

thanks buddy, i will look for my friends ps3 to install a game

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you type in demo to psn store then only show psp titles there is alot of demos you can install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1