PsVita 3.18 hack?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by whaki, Apr 2, 2016.

1. whaki
    OP

whaki Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2016
    My little nephew gave me his psvita for install some games.

i thick he recovered psvita to factory setting, because there is no game, it's empty inside. I tried to login psn for download some games but it says upgrade the fw. I tried upgrade blocker with using proxy settings, it didnt worked for me.

what can i do ? pls lead me way

2. Dr_Doom

Dr_Doom Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    You my friend have stumbled upon a treasure 3.18 is the best firmware to hack the PsVita there is many hacks you can do eg.
    • TN-X(PSone cfw)
    • PSoneLoader
    • VHBL
    • TN-V(Custom Firmware)
    • ARK(Custom Firmware)
    • Rejuvenate(PSM Exploit)
    This list goes on check here for tutorials on how to install them http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/PSV/RESULT_VITA_318.html
    but for you to install the PSoneLoader and cfw you will need a ps3 to buy the game then transfer it over. But for the other exploits like ARK you can use the exploit FailMail

Also you could buy a larger memory card for him and load that up with psp games

Last edited by Dr_Doom, Apr 2, 2016
    Voxel likes this.
  3. whaki
    OP

whaki Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2016

thanks for it, but if i didnt get it wrong, at least i need 1 game to use for basegame.
    i have ps3, but it is 3.55 cfw, i cant login to psn.

and with this psvita, i cant connect to computer via usb, or wlan, and cant connect to pstore.
    without any connection how can i install any cfw?

4. Dr_Doom

Dr_Doom Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    hmm without a ps3 there is no way to install the game. But if you could connect to PSN from your ps3 you use the usb charger cable and download a psp demo to your ps3 then transfer it over then use This Guide to install ARK but I would not update since there is no ARK on the latest firmware and it looks like a long wait til it comes.

But all you need is one psp demo and you can install any CFW.

5. whaki
    OP

whaki Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2016

thanks buddy, i will look for my friends ps3 to install a game

6. Dr_Doom

Dr_Doom Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2016
    If you type in demo to psn store then only show psp titles there is alot of demos you can install

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice