ROM Hack PSSE - Pokemon Shuffle Save Editor

Michael728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I'm having trouble extracting the latest bin file! could someone be helpful enough to upload the latest resource bin files! thanks you so much!!!

Arley Rueda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i just used 1.3.36.0 and it worked perfectly on the latest version of the game 1.3.38.

But as I said before, changes made in later versions are removed if you use the PSSE version for 1.3.36.

I'm having trouble extracting the latest bin file! could someone be helpful enough to upload the latest resource bin files! thanks you so much!!!

I have the same problem :(

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
what do you mean by "changes made in later versions are removed"?
It means that everything released after 1.3.36 is going to be reset.

For example, the new stages released won't work with maxing all Pokemon option, because PSSE files are reading the data up to 1.3.36.

That's just a simple example. Pay more complicated example would be if there were Pokemons that can get more mega speedups or raise max levels candy now. There won't be an option to do that in PSSE since the game, once again, doesn't read this new data. You can raise them in game, but you'll get an error when opening that save file on PSSE because of the incompatibility (example, how can it show a Pokemon at level 15, when the max allowed in PSSE is level 10?)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It means that everything released after 1.3.36 is going to be reset.

For example, the new stages released won't work with maxing all Pokemon option, because PSSE files are reading the data up to 1.3.36.

That's just a simple example. Pay more complicated example would be if there were Pokemons that can get more mega speedups or raise max levels candy now. There won't be an option to do that in PSSE since the game, once again, doesn't read this new data. You can raise them in game, but you'll get an error when opening that save file on PSSE because of the incompatibility (example, how can it show a Pokemon at level 15, when the max allowed in PSSE is level 10?)
oh,but you still get 99 of each items,so you can level max each pokemon,and i just used the save editor to level max every pokemon i have even the winking pika (all new versions),they are all level 15 with max ability.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
oh,but you still get 99 of each items,so you can level max each pokemon,and i just used the save editor to level max every pokemon i have even the winking pika (all new versions),they are all level 15 with max ability.
Sure, those changes are there since version 1. It won't change with each weekly update. As form maxing Pokemon, it will detect up to 1.3.36 which isn't that far back. Winking pikas were released way before that, as well as their corresponding level upgrades

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just max out your coins/jewels/items/powerups and play "normally" and there you go, no more compatibility issues forever.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Forgive my ignorance as I'm not much into Pokemon besides this game. So is that just new Pokemon? Why would it be such a huge upgrade rather than a simple weekly patch?
Yes,new Pokemon,from sun and moon.
This update is huge and it will work as base for the next few updates in the future.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yes,new Pokemon,from sun and moon.
This update is huge and it will work as base for the next few updates in the future.
What I meant was, Pokemon were added weekly anyway via check-in patch. What makes this update a big number change one rather than the small incremental one.

Surely there's more to it

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
What I meant was, Pokemon were added weekly anyway via check-in patch. What makes this update a big number change one rather than the small incremental one.

Surely there's more to it
I just told you,it's a base update,people managed to see all gen7 Pokemon including marshadow
Weakly Small update only add bytes to the game code to activate certain Pokemon and certain events.
it also may add features to the game like new layout and idea like Z moves.

the pokemon that's been added

Gkz0sBJ.jpg

Tj8nQph.jpg

General

• Launch screen now shows alolan starters.
  • Title screen has a new color theme.
Sprites

• Updated sprites:
    • Mewtwo
    • Mew
    • Ho-oh
    • Gengar
Stages

• The natch carnival has been named (Stages 500 to 550).
  • Stages that can drop items now have a present box on its side (PSBs, MSUs, RMLs, etc).
    • If you maxed that pokemon skill and there are no extra item drops, the box won't appear anymore.
  • The confirmation dialog when you are going to use one or more items has been removed (+5, MS, DD, etc).
  • Golden Amelia coins are hidden after you play the stage for the first time.
QoL

• Auto sorting on search screen:
    • Attack Power and Level sets the sorting from highest to lowest.
    • Name sets the sorting from A to Z.
    • Pokedex Number sets the sorting from 1 to infinity and beyond.
  • Tapping on a mission in a card lets you change to the associated stage (To Stage button).
  • Multiple enhancement items can be used in a row.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonShuffle/comments/5y5ff9/3ds_update_v140_unofficial_patch_notes/

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM