Gaming PSP1000 Newbie

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
sprogurt said:
if you still have d2 firmware stay on it! why'd you want to go to a lower firmware with ower compatability is beyond me, and the wifi switch seems to me like it's came off the catch. does it move around freely or is it still clicky?

Its the firmware.
He has to re-flash.

Vahnyyz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yea its still "clicky" but I'm a total dunce at this, is there a walkthrough I could be referred to? I would love to get this done so that I can connect because I just bought my gf a psp too so we can play against each other

Vahnyyz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so is that a no on some sort of thread doing a step by step? cause I have a magicgate 2gb memstick. i can get the things to do it, I just want to be able to do it all in order as to not damage my poor psp more

Vahnyyz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so I finally got around to doing it, because I've been working and everything. I've since downgraded and everything but it hasn't given me any "improvements" my internweb still doesn't connect, the light on the switch sometimes flashes on the left hand side but no matter what i do, it still won't connect and it still freezes up. any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, hey thats my line +1