Status
Not open for further replies.

domingap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody i need help on to hack my psp. this is my first time working on it . PSP3001 is the serial #. i kind need everything a can get. I also would like to see where i can get the games for the psp after been hack. please, please i need help ... thanks in advanced.

Tear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If it really is on 5.50, it is NOT hackable to play isos at the moment.
I don't know if it applies to your version, but look the half byte loader thread.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Tear said:
I don't know if it applies to your version, but look the half byte loader thread.

Granted it is not hackable can't you still put Chick-Hen on it and play Homebrew and Emulators still?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
CrashmanX said:
Tear said:

Granted it is not hackable can't you still put Chick-Hen on it and play Homebrew and Emulators still?

ChickHEN is only for 5.03. 5.50 and above are unhackable but there has been a flaw found and exploited in the Patapon demo which could eventually allow a HEN to be developed.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
CrashmanX said:
Tear said:

ChickHEN is only for 5.03. 5.50 and above are unhackable but there has been a flaw found and exploited in the Patapon demo which could eventually allow a HEN to be developed.

Yep. Best thing for you to go with is Download the Patapon 2 Demo and not to update your PSP for a while until a new ChickHEN comes out.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
domingap said:
Hello everybody i need help on to hack my psp. this is my first time working on it . PSP3001 is the serial #. i kind need everything a can get. I also would like to see where i can get the games for the psp after been hack. please, please i need help ... thanks in advanced.
OH NO FAIL.

Everthing else has been answered though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...