PSP Remaster Corrupted Data

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Pedeadstrian, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Pedeadstrian
    OP

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    So, I tried googling this, but it didn't come up with any good results, so here I go.

A while ago I put a bunch of PSP games on my PS3 in the form of minis. Then, once I actually started playing them, I realized that minis graphics suck, so I decided to make the first game I was playing (Crisis Core) into a Remaster. It worked perfectly, no problems. Now, however, I'm done with Crisis Core, and wanted to move onto Dissidia. I know its sequel doesn't work, according to the PSHomebrew wiki, but it says the original should. But whenever I try to install the game, it either says "An error has occurred" and ends up with corrupted data in the new game's position, or it finishes without a problem, yet still shows corrupted data in the new game's position.

I have the latest Rebug, and I've tried multiple times using both PSPMinis and PSP2PS3. Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Edit: I should point out that I originally had Dissidia show up on my PS3 as a mini when I put them all on, but after deleting it so I could install the remaster version, it's been corrupted each time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice