Gaming PSP Radio Problems

hocus-pocus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently running 4.01 m33-2 and trying to get PSP Radio to work on it.
Ive got the PSPRadio and PSPRadio% folders in the GAME folder but when i try to run it, I always get this message: The game could not be started. (8002014C)
Will I have to downgrade in order to get it to work or am I just missing something?

hocus-pocus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm trying to use the PSP Radio homebrew, not the one that comes with the psp standard. Slim PSP as well. I've been trying to use PSPRadio0.37-Final.
Ill have to try that site out tho.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
ah, i got phat psp, i know some homebrew doesnt work on new ones and vise versa, best bet is d/l all version and try it, if it doesnt work use the pspradio url provided by Ryupower.. only thing is i think u can only listen to stations provided not 2 sure u can add m3u

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Needing some help, i got PSP Radio working, but is WPA Personal "Internet security" not supported?

Doesn't work with my internet, Dont understand why though

Any Help

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since my post is getting blown over, are any of you aware if any of these psp net radios being capable of taking in the xm radio band? I saw shoutcast was the basis of some, and shoutcast is AOL and AOL does free streaming of some Xm radio bands.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
i know the homebrew pspradio uses shoutcast as it updates lsiting and you can save your own streams and use them if that helps, i cant quite remember if shoutcast.com works on psp and use it that way.

As for security, there are a few types to choose from, WPA (psk) WEP ect, you will just need to tinker with it until it does work and as long as your Router / WIFI source accepts the security keys, if you like you can PM me and ill help you out that way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol