OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello All,

Just recently got a brand new PSP Slim, then upgraded the firmware to 3.71 M33-3.

Just wanted to know what programs are best for converting...
PSX -> PSP (EBOOT)
PSP UMD -> PSP ISO
PSP ISO -> PSP CSO

I have done some research and know how to use most of these programs, I am just curious as to which work the best (most playable games produced), and which are the most noob friendly? Any links or points in the right direction are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Also in terms of emulation of Ninty products, which emulators are the most compatible?

suppachipmunk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks SynGamer, it is much appreciated.

Do you know which is better for...
PSX->PSP(EBOOT) I think I will give PSX2PSP converter a shot and see how it goes.
PSP UMD->PSP ISO Someone said that I can use the existing Custom Firmware that is built in? Verify?

Thanks again.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can use the custom firmware to mount the UMD as a drive on the PC which will open up with drive letter containing the ISO. Wow, this is a really cool feature.

I use Winnydows' tools for compression and video conversions.

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks SynGamer, it is much appreciated.

Do you know which is better for...
PSX->PSP(EBOOT)Â Â I think I will give PSX2PSP converter a shot and see how it goes.
PSP UMD->PSP ISO  Someone said that I can use the existing Custom Firmware that is built in? Verify?

Thanks again.

Personally, i compress my ISO's to CSO files to reduce the size. m33-3 can read CSO...if that helps?
smile.gif
I haven't tried PSX games on the PSP so i wouldn't know about that. I use [this] guide to rip my UMDs to ISO. Load times are improved and battery lie goes up, 2 very nice things
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE