OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i got popstation plugin working on 5.00m33-3 but now i cant seem to figure out where to pu tmy games... i have tried to change the name of psp/game/ to all sorts of things /game500 /game5xx /games etc, but nothing seems to help me find anything that makes the games show up in my XMB. before i updated to 5.00m33-3 i was able to find these programs in psp/game/ but no more

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Your PSX games should be placed like so

PSP/GAME/[Folder for the game]/game.eboot

As long as you place them with that structure and make sure the eboot has been properly created, then there should be no problem.

acks45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I downloaded the eboot, and it is in PSP:/PSP/GAME/SOTN/EBOOT.PBP but it doesnt show up in my XMB

edit: テェセフィレsウェレ書ウィンg鵜p員 i mean these files were showing up in 3.71 but when i updated to 5.00 they stopped showing up.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Upgrading shouldn't make a difference. The game should be placed in PSP/Game/Folder

Like I said, make sure you have a working eboot. Did you make it yourself, or did you download it? What custom firmware are you running? (5.00m33, I assume?)

acks45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
5.00m33-3, downloaded it via torrent, it USED to load and give me a ca000005 error, back when i was in 3.71 and could see it. now it is where you pointed it out.. see the thing is though that its not the eboot, because psptube and pspcube also arent showing up and they worked on the old firmware.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do you have an icon under game that says CORRUPT DATA then you have a folder within a folder you must not have the eboot in a folder that inside another folder or it will not see it and show as corrupt data!

you could also try adding the 1.50 addon for m33-3

proper psp games should be in ISO (cso/iso files)

homebrew etc as above should be in (usb drive letter):/PSP/GAME/name of application/eboot.pbp (here)

if it comes downloaded in a folder called PSP/GAME/NAME OF APPLICATION/EBOOT.PBP then copy it into the root or main folder it will place the directorys and folders in the correct places for you just choose to overwrite when prompted
smile.gif

other than that navigate in the downloaded application folder until you get to the folder name eg (PSPTUBE/EBOOT.PBP) then copy the PSPTUBE/EBOOT.PBP file and folder into your GAME folder as above
smile.gif

PSPTUBE btw is pretty defunct now as you can no longer get/obtain a DEVELOPERS ID
frown.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Did SOTN work on 3.71? Perhaps it's just a bad eboot? Also getting new updates from torrents isn't necessarily a good idea. Given that if they worked on 3.71 M33-4 they should also work on 5.00 M33-3 it sounds like you've had a messy firmware update. Why not reflash with Hellcat's Recovery flasher to an earlier firmware and then re-update to 5.00M33-3 using updates from guaranteed sources.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: