Hacking Psp pandora help. 1000 model

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I need some guidance on in bricking a psp 1000 phat. I have a working psp 3001. And I have a 4gb momory stick pro duo. My battery needs converted to a jigstick. I am uncertain if my battery is able to be hard modded. It's a genuine sony model 110. Any real person can help answer me some questions that would great. I'm tired of searching the fn internet to not find what I need.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
out of curiosity, what firmware is it under? I'm a noob, who hacked my 3001 PSP 6.61 CFW, Infinity 2 installed - 32 gig memory stick. As far as a bricked one, I found an answer [though not needing to] on you tube. The pressing of Home, Start and Select buttons at the same time [while turning on the PSP].. Remember, I'm saying this as a noob in this.

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know what firmware the 1000 is, it will not boot up. all it does is blink green light for a split second. ive tried all the holding the buttons combos and it does not respond to anything. i think the motherboard is trashed, but i wanted to try the pandora fix. i have a psp 3001, can it make a soft mod jigstick with CFW downloaded?

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you pulled out the battery?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just like I said try taking out the battery. wait like 20 secs, replace, and then try the home, start, select thing.

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for clarifying that the 3000 will not write a pandora batt. yes ive tried everything with buttons and waiting and this and that. . i have been at this for two days. i have my battery open but i have not disconnected the eeprom pin yet. i only have this battery and need it to download the files to my MS using the psp 3000 for the MMS. can you link me the latest noob version of how to do that please.

my battery is a model 110. it does not look like the batteries in the vidoes. and im finding conflicting posts that this battery will or will not work as a pandora batterry

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't snipped my battery yet. I finally got the tools for making the MMS and I did it. Downloaded 5.00. it went okay then said failed to load IPL. Then it kept going and said MMS complete. So I hit the install IPL only and then it did it's thing and said IPL installed. Fucking thing. I was on windows 10 and I've seen that is an issue. Guess I'm hauling out my old pc that hopefully has windows xp on it. All this for some junk I found and all I wanna do is make it work and sell it or give to my kids to destroy. What a pain

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And as far as the reposting of already answered questions...... Piss off... Cause if I wouldn't have spent the time to look first, I sure wouldn't be asking. This crap is 20 years old. So in a search you get anything from multiple scoliosis to thousands of posts that have dead ends. I'm over it. So I'm asking

Majic Memory Stick is the key I believe. It should hold the formulating eBoot on it
I'm making one. I can solder the battery back if it doesn't work I guess. I already had this pos down to bare bones and bypassed the umd door switch that was broken.

Last edited by Snayke62,

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And as far as the reposting of already answered questions...... Piss off... Cause if I wouldn't have spent the time to look first, I sure wouldn't be asking. This crap is 20 years old. So in a search you get anything from multiple scoliosis to thousands of posts that have dead ends. I'm over it. So I'm asking

I'm making one. I can solder the battery back if it doesn't work I guess. I already had this post down to bare bones and bypassed the umd door switch that was broken.

Anyway, I hope I have helped you in some way. as I tried. Take care, and thank you for the day.

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noone answered my question. This will end up being another dead end someone searches for asking if this sony battery will work as a jigkick. I'm about to find out I suppose as soon as I am confident I have the Eboot file and 5.00 on my memory stick correct.

Snayke62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the mod to the battery. And I made the magic memory stick. Now all my psp 1001 does is blink repeatedly. Same as if I hit the power on button repeatedly before. Pretty sure the batt mod worked. My psp needs a motherboard or thrown in the trash. For those searching long and hard about psp batteries model 110 that have a weird pcb not labeled IC04... Just open the wire #4. Same chip as normal. Just not labeled. Also for the magic stick if you have issues... You gotta do it on an ancient computer with windows 7 or xp. Windows 10 won't work. This crap is too old.

Last edited by Snayke62,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun