QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
A friend of mine recently got his PSP hacked\modded\whatever-you-want-to-call-it so he could play games on it.

The games work perfectly fine , He downloaded about 6 or so , All work great with no errors.
The PSP is hacked with a frimware update , Changed the files inside.(Proffesinal people did that.. not him)

Anyway , We tried putting some homebrew on it , So we checked out the essintenals thread.
We found there the GBA homebrew and many others...
But when we try to function them.. Or even load them ... There is no hope >< .
2 things happend

1 : The homebrew doesn't even shows itself on the PSP screen when we opent it up.
2 : It did show the game , But when we tried to open it , It didn't load up.(Saying "can not load game".)

Another thing wierd happend , Is that every game that did show up , Showed up TWICE on the PSP screen 1 file was the Homebrew and the second file which was a corrputed data.

NOTICE : We did try opening both of them.

So if someone could help him with the PSP problem.. I'd really appriciate that. =P

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People who hack PSPs are by no means professionals, they often give the semblance of professionalism but only so they can charge you more. The two folders appearing means you are using homebrew designed for firmware 1.5 and these 'professionals' didn't make the small effort to install the 1.5 kernel addon essential for most homebrew. If you are a phat owner, use the network update to upgrade to the newest version of m33 (4.01 m33-2) and get the addon here - http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=7674 and if you have a slim psp you have to use time machine - http://alek.dark-alex.org/pspwiki/index.ph...he_Time_Machine
Remember, 1.5 homebrew goes in the game150 folder

edit: and as someone will soon point out, you can get rid of the duplicate folders by adding something to the beginning of the file names (_SCE_ or summat, don't quote me on that) or the use of another homebrew program (which I am also unsure of)
edit2: I need to start looking more closely at what words I tell firefox to replace misspelled words with
laugh.gif

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Remeber, the homebrew files go into the game folder not the iso folder. My bad if you already knew that.

Shyvnal

Trophies
XP
Country
The homebrew should be like:
L:\PSP\GAME\kxploitpatcher\EBOOT.PBP
L:\PSP\GAME\kxploitpatcher\%EBOOT.PBP

1.50 should be like:
L:\PSP\GAME150\pandora_battery\EBOOT.PBP
L:\PSP\GAME150\pandora_battery%\EBOOT.PBP
Not all homebrew have the % folder

Site & Scene News