Hardware psp go usb and micro sd

RyanTHEdestroyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I lost my psp 3000. So I got a psp go from ebay. Ive never had one. I got it today. It came with a charging cord that comes apart to a usb cable and is supposed to let me connect to the pc. when i connect to my pc, it charges it, but does not recognize it. It doesnt say unknown. It just charges it. I tried doing automatic connect and no charge while on usb. I also formatted it and that did not work.
I also tried putting a micro sd card in it and it wouldnt recognize it. I think thats because it needs an m2 card. Damn this stinks. Can anyone please help me or should i return this thing?

Last edited by RyanTHEdestroyer,

KeepPlanC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a knock off psp go cable and it only charged the system , so it could be a knock off cable ,and the psp go does use m2 cards

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does needs an M2 card but it does at least have 16GBs built in. The charging cables for the Go are rather finicky if they're not the oem. I'd suggest replacing that first with an authentic one. Are you also turning on USB on the PSP via menu before or after connecting it to the computer?

RyanTHEdestroyer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does needs an M2 card but it does at least have 16GBs built in. The charging cables for the Go are rather finicky if they're not the oem. I'd suggest replacing that first with an authentic one. Are you also turning on USB on the PSP via menu before or after connecting it to the computer?
I tried before and after. Could it be my drivers? This sucks. I dont want to deal with returning it. I ordered another cord, but i have a feeling it wont work either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte