Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well, summer break is almost here and I'll have quite a bit of free time on my hands. So I've decided to get back into some PSP gaming to occupy myself over the next couple months. I'm looking for recommendation for some great PSP games that you've enjoy, I've looked at the PSP essentials thread and they just basically named off a few games. I'm looking for...not a detailed response, but perhaps just a little "play this game because..." sort of thing. I've already played FFVII:CC, Prinny 1 and 2 (only lost 6 prinnys in 1!) Little Big Planet, Fat Princess, Armored Core Formula Front, and Killzone. I suppose you could say I enjoy most genres of games, but my favorites would be RPG's, action, shooters, platformers. So tell me Temp, what PSP games should I dominate this summer?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest Disgaea afternoon of darkness(disgaea1) and Disgaea dark hero days (Disgaea 2)

I just recently beat Disgaea 1 it plays like ff tactics Cept you can damage your own characters bit I advise not since if you kill off a character of your own with another of yours you get the bad ending

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 3 Portable is a good RPG to get if you've not played it on PS2...

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is the best SRPG on the system... I'd take it over Disgaea or FFT...

If you like music games at all I suggest you take a look at DJ Max... Hot Tunes or Clazziquai... better than Guitar Hero, Rock Band, or any of its ilk IMHO.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, if you can get into it, is definitely a game that can suck up your time. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it pays off.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Dangy said:

Just gotta say, this is my favorite list to date. It hits on 90% of the game recommendations I've been given, plus some games that I really want to check out that nobody suggested. I mean, c'mon, some Medievil? Count me in!
...not too hard to do when you list practically every notable game on the system. There's a lot of crap on that list.
huh.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
badnat said:
Nathan Drake said:
Dangy said:

Just gotta say, this is my favorite list to date. It hits on 90% of the game recommendations I've been given, plus some games that I really want to check out that nobody suggested. I mean, c'mon, some Medievil? Count me in!
...not too hard to do when you list practically every notable game on the system. There's a lot of crap on that list.
huh.gif

Not everything there is great, but it's pretty easy to see what you may want to avoid. It is a fairly solid list though overall. It touches on what may be some fan favorites, while getting to pretty much all of the good games too. It is kind of outdated (doesn't even mention Ghost of Sparta), but still good enough.

Take every game that's been suggested to me, add about 10 other games, bam, you have that list.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Play MotorStorm Arctic Edge because it's addictive and hectic. The game looks amazing, still can't believe they put this much detail in it. It looks as good as the PS3 version!

Play DownStream Panic! if you like puzzle games. It's hard, don't let the looks fool you!

Discover

Trophies
XP
Country
Resistance, LittleBigPlanet and I think GTA is pretty good.

Posts merged

Resistance, LittleBigPlanet and I think GTA is pretty good.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like RPG and action games, i would reccomend Dissidia 012 and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. They both have action-style gameplay with RPG elements and an RPG leveling system.
yaypsp.gif
Other than that, I don't know any other good games. =P

D

Deleted-220713

Definitely Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.
A friend of mine has this game and says it's really good.
smile.gif

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
joshua8 said:
smile.gif

Do you need to have played any of the other KH games to understand Birth By Sleep?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
nl255 said:
joshua8 said:
smile.gif

Do you need to have played any of the other KH games to understand Birth By Sleep?

Birth By Sleep is actually a prequel to the whole series. You don't need to know a lick about the other games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.