Gaming Psp game where you can create your own character?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm looking for some psp games where you can create your own character or characters. Also please let me know if they're good or bad because unfortunatley my psp is unhackable and I'm not buying another one
sad.gif
So far I've played Soul Calibur broken destiny and Tales of the world Radiant mythology.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rydian said:
Phantasy Star Portable. I like it, but I've got odd game taste so you might want a fourth opinion.
If you don't mind bad voice acting and tons of dialog, go for this.
Plus you can transfer data to PSP2 when it's released and get something that you cannot get if you don't transfer (I think it's only a title but hey)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ragingchaosgod said:
If you transfer data, do you end up stuck with your first character?I know that you can keep what your character looks like but I'm not sure if you can completely change the characters looks (class/race) to use the new PSP2 stuff.
I know that if there isn't, I'm not transferring my character. I want a new person D;QUOTE(Infinite Zero @ Aug 15 2010, 01:43 PM) Those suggestions except Dynasty warriors were good
Dynasty Warriors SW takes about an hour or two to get into, abit like Monster Hunter.
Though, I don't know why someone suggested DW series because on the PSP, you can't create your own character.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Koetje said:
Monster Hunter series
Dynasty Warrior series (not sure)

Actually all RPG games for psp
Not ALL of them.
Also, soon Gladiator Begins will come out soon, it has character creation.
Lord of Arcana too...
And um...
I think Untold Legends has it...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
God Eater.
It's not out in English yet though, so you'll have to wait. You can try the Japanese version to get a feel of the game though.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Raika said:
God Eater.
It's not out in English yet though, so you'll have to wait. You can try the Japanese version to get a feel of the game though.
There is an English patch though.
I'm not sure how good it is. I think it's only menus

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone thanks for your quick replies. I've been looking at pictures and info on the suggestions you gave me and so far I'm pretty intrested in God Eater,Lord of Arcana and Gladiator begins which sadly are not out yet. Untold legends does'nt really look like my kind of game a little to old school looking. So when it comes down to games I can get now I'm just wondering which would be better phantasy star series or monster hunter series?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
gettogaara said:
So when it comes down to games I can get now I'm just wondering which would be better phantasy star series or monster hunter series?
Depends on what type of game you like.
They are both bad grinders but the grinding pays off. Go with Monster Hunter if you like the sound of hunting for survival kind of game, Phantasy Star Portable for a Action RPG

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer Phantasy Star. It definitely quenches your looting thirst. But if I were you, wait until PSP2 comes out. It'll have way more loot to find and online play
smile.gif

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phantasy star portable was good.
monster hunter freedom unite is amazing.

having the ability to create your own character is an odd way to choose games though...

cant believe nobody mentioned soul calibur, you can make your own character, customize clothing, and choose weapons etc.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gettogaara said:
Hey everyone I'm looking for some psp games where you can create your own character or characters. Also please let me know if they're good or bad because unfortunatley my psp is unhackable and I'm not buying another one
sad.gif
So far I've played Soul Calibur broken destiny and Tales of the world Radiant mythology.

QUOTE(themuddaload @ Aug 15 2010, 01:17 PM) cant believe nobody mentioned soul calibur, you can make your own character, customize clothing, and choose weapons etc.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if we are talking about character creation i got some few games that does that.
1. Phantasy Star Portable 1/2
2. Tales of the world: Radiant Mythology (Only your character and thats it *and you can customize it too*)
3. The Sims (It's the Truth)
4. Disgaea 2 (Yeah. you can create/upgrade/remodel characters, though it's nothing much)
5. Z.H.P (Customization, Customization! CUSTOMIZATION!!!! But not released yet)
6. Cladun This is a Rpg (Not released but you can create your own 8-bit character drawings)

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No point in making a thread about this you guys pointed out some good games. I am also a fan of character creation and I am a new PSP user so I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite I believe so I will go enjoy that. I don't think it falls under the category but I also have Star Wars Battlefront II and I do enjoy it. You can't create characters but you can buy new ones and do stuff like drive vehicles and ships.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Go with Monster Hunter if you like the sound of hunting for survival kind of game, Phantasy Star Portable for a Action RPG
Damn I like the way both of those sound lol.

QUOTE said:
I prefer Phantasy Star. It definitely quenches your looting thirst. But if I were you, wait until PSP2 comes out. It'll have way more loot to find and online play
Hmm well maybe I'll just by the first one so I can see if I can get into it or not it looks pretty cool though.

QUOTE said:
phantasy star portable was good.
monster hunter freedom unite is amazing.
Maybe I'll just get both. They both sound awesome. Are the monster hunters before unite any good?

QUOTE said:
having the ability to create your own character is an odd way to choose games though...
I know lol I just really like being able to make your own character and put them in the game and play out a whole story using that character.

Posts merged

if we are talking about character creation i got some few games that does that.
1. Phantasy Star Portable 1/2
2. Tales of the world: Radiant Mythology (Only your character and thats it *and you can customize it too*)
3. The Sims (It's the Truth)
4. Disgaea 2 (Yeah. you can create/upgrade/remodel characters, though it's nothing much)
5. Z.H.P (Customization, Customization! CUSTOMIZATION!!!! But not released yet)
6. Cladun This is a Rpg (Not released but you can create your own 8-bit character drawings)
Well I played Tales of the world do you know if there bringing part 2 to the united states? I have the sims for the computer and I think it really fits better there. Disgaea 2 I'll definitley check out since Z.H.P I played the first one. Caldun looks really really weird but strangely cool. It depends on what the reviews say. I don't know what to think about Z.H.P since I can't really find anything on it. Thanks for all those titles though.

I don't think it falls under the category but I also have Star Wars Battlefront II and I do enjoy it. You can't create characters but you can buy new ones and do stuff like drive vehicles and ships.
I never really like star wars games to much lol.

Srry bout the double posting I had alot of quoting to do lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y