Gaming PSP FW 4.05 Live

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you probably don't know but there's an official firmware v4.05 out. It adds new visualizers for music playback 'among other features'. And its also said to probably be filled with a lot of 'security' updates.

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Which is all bullshit, lol. The only thing this useless piece of crap update added is a nw visualizer tat doesnt veen look good. Im 90% sure that there wont be an M33 for it.

And besides, if you want to get the visualizer that bad, its already been cracked and you can just flash it on 4.01m33.

D

Deleted User

IMO 4.01M33-2 is the best as of now.
And they might make 4.05M33, which would be the equivalent of a 4.01M33-3.

If that makes sense
tongue.gif

Kuya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, even 3.90m33 wasnt good. The ONLY reason Ive updated to 4.01m33 is because all the themes are getting converted to it. Pretty much all the best and most popular ones have been converted, and even some that were in the GEN CFW have been converted... so since themes mean so much to me, I updated.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
gigermunit said:
jesterscourt said:
I have 4.01 M33, is there a specific site to get themes that are optimized for that CFW?
Consolespot

Do you mean consolespot.net? He specifically says that his themes are for 3.90 and he isn't converting them
There is more than 1 theme maker on consolespot.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.05 also has Movie/TV upgrades.

Worth it? Yes, considering how simple it is to do = =; How can people be so lazy D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: