Gaming PSP Forwarder

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to create an eboot forwarder?

Was just thinking that i use a tool bundled with IRShell sometimes called PSPWrite, as it is bundled with IRShell it sits in the IRShell folder.
Therefore if i want to load this without having to load IRShell first i have to use some other tool to navigate my MS and load it that way.

I was just wondering if it was possible to create an eboot that can sit in the GAME folder that just loads the PSPWrite eboot as i obviously do not want to duplicate data (evil evil duplication.).

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No it isn't that big but still not very tidy. Being a programmer and computer science student, duplication is hammered into you from very early on as being a bad way to go.
Also you could say i was bit OCD with things like that.

And Jolan has not read my post at all...
Yes i can install it to the GAME folder but then it exists in both places, IRSHELL and GAME.

FullMetalMega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayhem366 said:
No it isn't that big but still not very tidy. Being a programmer and computer science student, duplication is hammered into you from very early on as being a bad way to go.

And Jolan has not read my post at all...
Yes i can install it to the GAME folder but then it exists in both places, IRSHELL and GAME.

If it's that important just delete the one in IRshell, and leave the other one in GAME
closedeyes.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
mayhem366 said:

I'm guessing the "Duplication" thing has to do with actual programming. As far as this program is concerned data duplication is the best and simplest way to go. Why complicate things by creating another program to launch it when you can just copy the original?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool