1. JigoKuu

OP JigoKuu Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    I have a flashed PSP 2004, it has 6.60 PRO-B10 installed in it. It works perfectly for almost 3 years now, so I don't have any problem with the cfw itself. But I bought some physical games and my PSP can't play them! As far as I know, my device should play UMD games even with having cfw. Can it be because I misdone any settings of the cfw that it won't play UMD games? (。╯︵╰。)

I'm sorry if the question is stupid (I managed to install the cfw, but that was the maximum of my tech capabilities lol), my biggest tip is that the UMD driver is faulty or something, but before asking it to be repaired/checked in a console repair store, I really would like to know it wasn't my fault for doing something wrong. T.T

Thanks for helping me and bearing with me in advance! (*_ _)人

2. Acid_Snake

Acid_Snake GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Best way to actually test is to run OFW and see if it loads UMD. I believe PRO had the ability to load OFW by holding HOME or START (or something like that) on bootup.
    Either way my best bet is that the UMD drive is faulty or perhaps dirty. Before sending it to repair try cleaning the laser lens with rubbing alcohol and a qtip, this has worked wonders for me in the past.

JigoKuu likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - playing, games,