OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
I wonder what's new in version 5.00...
QUOTE said:
* The [PlayStation Network] category has been added, and [PlayStation Store] is now available under this category.
* The sleep timer feature can now be used under [Music]
* The system will automatically change to USB mode when a USB cable is connected.
* The [Original] theme has been redesigned

Changes in M33:
QUOTE said:
- 4.01 to 5.00

- Bug fix: when changing speed in xmb, and the psp turned the brightness to 0 automatically the speed was reseted to 222 again.

Note to pspstates plugin users: this plugin won't work in this firmware due to it being made
specifically for 4.01. Running it in 5.00 M33 can cause problems, wait until an update of plugin.

QUOTE(Sir-Fritz @ Oct 17 2008, 12:36 PM)
Version 5? Isnt it like version 3 or something that was released not that long ago?
Last M33 update was 4.01. Last official update was 4.05, I don't understand why do they have a big number skip but meh.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
arghh i cant seem to load the page
frown.gif
and finally the cfw is released
nyanya.gif
! thx for the update!

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Sir-Fritz said:
Version 5? Isnt it like version 3 or something that was released not that long ago?
Last M33 update was 4.01. Last official update was 4.05, I don't understand why do they have a big number skip but meh.
Yeah i meant 4.00. I dont know why they went to 5 so quickly unless theirs some important anti cfw things added or something lol

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sir-Fritz said:
Raiyu245 said:
Sir-Fritz said:
Yeah i meant 4.00. I dont know why they went to 5 so quickly unless theirs some important anti cfw things added or something lol

Actually it was 'cos Dark Alex was too lazy to make CFW 4.05 since there was no point in doing so. The update between those two was only incremental. It's on Sony's behalf that the jump goes up to 5.00. I wonder if it's worth it since reading in Dark Alex's forum that Popsloader doesn't work.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still running 3.80 somewhere along that road. It works fine enough for me, and so far, there haven't been any features that I've been so wanting, in comparison to what all I'd lose.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Killer, but I'll wait until POPSloader is working, Im not going to be using the PSN store much if any, The USB and the music function are worthless to me, So I'll wait

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
argh hey does anyone know what firmware i must be on to update? im on 4.01 official firmware. do i need to update to 4.05 official fw first?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Raika said:
argh hey does anyone know what firmware i must be on to update? im on 4.01 official firmware. do i need to update to 4.05 official fw first?

You need to install custom firmware before you can update to a 5.00 CFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1