Video 2:

Well what do you guys think?

Source

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Fake....Network Update should be System Update in firmware 6.00.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
>.> Rather have a gen firmware then theirs since pretty much they popped out of nowhere. Their first vid is just very shitty looking seriously I can only see like the center of the screen. We'll see I guess.

casidepro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Their responses to some comments(taken from the description of the vid)

1: 6.00 Changed Network Update to Sytem Update, you guys are obviously fake!!

Answer: As anyone with a brain cell could tell, we were using a custom theme. The Games tab got changed to Homebrew/ISO's, and the TV tab got changed to EMU's. It does not matter that it says Network Update, we could have easily changed it to say anything else.

2: YOUR THUMB IS COVORING THE SCREEN! N00BS!

This was an honest mistake and we will make a new video TODAy (September 12th) adressing this.

3: Play Motorstorm! Play G.I Joe! Then we'll believe you!

We'll be honest. We cannot play those games. AS OF YET! KEYWORD IS YET! The drivers are extreamly messed up, we are even having trouble playing games such as FFTactics, let Motorstorm or Disgea. We are working on this around the clock, and will adress it in a video today.

And they also say that they are going to release the firmware very soon.

Ryu X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks fake but who cares. 5.00 m33 still works good and haven't run into anything it won't play yet.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not true, a lot of people love to call everything fake without even watching the whole thing, look at half the posts here "fake" and that's it, they don't give why, or anything, just 'fake'. Noobs, typical noobs.

I personally don't give two shits whether it's real or not, it's dismissed from my memory, and I don't care until it's actually released, at which point I will then start to give a shit. And if it's never released? No skin off my back.

Gamof

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ryu X said:
This looks fake but who cares. 5.00 m33 still works good and haven't run into anything it won't play yet.

None of the new games work on 5.00 m33 because they all require 5.55 firmware.

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gamof said:
Ryu X said:

None of the new games work on 5.00 m33 because they all require 5.55 firmware.

False.

I would say 50/50 out of all the new game require higher Firmware like 5.50/5.55.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pyrofyr said:
Not true, a lot of people love to call everything fake without even watching the whole thing, look at half the posts here "fake" and that's it, they don't give why, or anything, just 'fake'. Noobs, typical noobs.
The thing is that every serious programmer out there which isn't a fake wouldn't give a shit about noobs saying "fake". Even more care to create a "NOT FAKE" video to reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: