Psp 2000 Faceplate/battery Online?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by SixSenseEagle, Apr 6, 2013.

Apr 6, 2013
  1. SixSenseEagle

SixSenseEagle Newbie

I'm looking to buy a PSP 2000 full housing faceplate with good quality, And also a longer battery. My current PSP battery is 1200 Mah, It stands out for 2 hours or more alone, but I want one with bigger juice than my current one. If anybody know where to find one Online let me know, Also if you know someone who install faceplates let me know if you do, because I do not wanna change the PSP 2000 back faceplate... Man that's scary man I tell ya.

Thanks - SixSenseEagle :).

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/psp-2000-disassembly-guide.305895/
    Disassembly guide there, only the first few steps are needed to change the faceplate, it's one of the first things that comes off, while the backplate is the last, so no worries there.

As far as replacements, I've had bad luck, the ones I got off chinese import shops had misaligned screw holes and junk, so I don't know which one is good to order.

SixSenseEagle likes this.
  3. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    Good luck finding 2200 mAh extended life battery. Sony discontinued extended life battery so you won't be able to find one anymore. DO NOT GET OTHER 2200 MAH BATTERY!!!

Other 2200 mAh (or even higher number) batteries are all knockoffs that are significantly inferior (can't hold charges or will explode) to official Sony battery. Just hold on to your 1200 mAh battery.

SixSenseEagle likes this.
  4. ricky james
    This message by ricky james has been removed from public view by raulpica, Jun 19, 2013.
    Jun 19, 2013
  5. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    I have a spare OEM silver faceplate laying here dusting. PM me if you're interested.