PSN Sale Tomorrow, Tales of Xillia $10

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so something's very wrong here. Sale price for Xillia didn't show up when I searched it out in the webstore, but when I clicked to the product page it showed the $10 price. Gave me an error saying I wasn't eligible to purchase the content when I tried adding it to the cart; refreshed the page and it showed up as $40 again.

Searched out Peace Walker only to find it was showing $10 as its regular price, not the sale price, and now PS+ pricing. Additionally, they've gone back and edited the blog to say that the PS+ price for Peace Walker will be $7, not $5.
Try again with Xillia.
They also bumped up the price for Peace Walker for some unknown reason.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I bought Killzone, Spelunky, Velocity Ultra and Worms Revolution.
I too Skipped out on Peace Walker because the price wasn't as advertised.
Unfortunately I can't check PS3 sale prices as mine hasn't arrived yet (screw you too USPS) But I'm not sure what the deal is.
So far Peace Walker is the only thing I've seen For The Non Advertised Sale Price.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say skip Peace Walker because the game is pretty phenomenal but it's better to get the HD Collection version of it. I'd say only buy the PSP version for the Vita if you don't have a console that can play the HD Collection or you just want it portable/like local multiplayer (and your friends somehow own a Vita because playing it on the PSP is garbage).

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked and the games are on sale but some of the prices for the vita games are not the same(Killzone: Mercenary)
but i will be getting Tales of Xillia and The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
Killzone should be on sale. It's the only game on the list where you choose if you want to buy the game full price or its discount price.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
sorry it is $9 when i checked last night it was still full price.
i wish that sony would sell $10/$25 psn cards

Not sure if it's the same for Canada, but you can add funds to your wallet on Sony's account site for $5, $10, $25 etc.

As for the sale, here's hoping I have some money leftover after I finish buying a bunch of junk, would love to grab Killzone Mercenary and Crysis 3, maybe Blood Dragon and Tales of Xillia too if my funds allow it.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if it's the same for Canada, but you can add funds to your wallet on Sony's account site for $5, $10, $25 etc.

As for the sale, here's hoping I have some money leftover after I finish buying a bunch of junk, would love to grab Killzone Mercenary and Crysis 3, maybe Blood Dragon and Tales of Xillia too if my funds allow it.
yeah its the same for Canada but i don't have a paypal account or a CC to add funds to my account.
I bought a $20 psn card and got Killzone Mercenary, if anyone is wondering the download is 4.6GB(about the size of a full ps3 game).
still don't know if i should buy Tales of Xillia or something else(eventhought i love jrpg's, I don't have much time to play them anymore)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im afraid to buy half of the stuff thinking it will end up free on plus XD
I remember all those people that got screwed with infamous 2 sale the month beofre they made it free

I also have a giant backlog, so might only pick up blood dragon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL