PS1/2 PSN Modern Warfare 2 Night!

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well since im REALLY starting to get sick of this place not having much of a PSN community, i've decided to see if we can all pull together and have a PSN night, upon which i have been granted an event posting spot
tongue.gif
so yeh, if anyone else is sick of seeing "Xbox Live Night" or "Wi-Fi Night" then get posting and show we can pull together and host a "PSN Night"!

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I'm in, been as your in the UK hopefully the timezone will be better for me as i live there too, i don't like having to stay up til' midnight like before during the Burnout PSN night.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in, and as long as it's the following weekend, I can stay up from dusk 'til dawn playing.
Also, if we don't get anymore people, I say we spend a night playing ground war all in one party online. That way there's one more person who can join.

But I'm just tossing out the idea in the case that only one more person would post here after me.

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well im glad some people actually decided to join for once, dealing with 75 views and only having 6 people join is a big isgrace to the gbatemp community, just proves this place has no community spirit
tongue.gif
but yeh, you guys send me and everyone else who has joined up for this your psn tags in a message and add everyone, ill see what time would be best for everyone later. (just incase we do get extras join up)

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well iv sent a message to mthrnite to put it up on the main page, so hopefully it will go up soon. but yeh its set up now so just head into the chat and get giving out your psn lol

Techs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well it was last night, it probably carried on for a while after i left. so yeh this needs locking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1