Gaming PSN activation question.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You see, i have phantasy star portable 2 infinity and to be able to play online i have a japanese psn account with the little wing lisence but i also have my italy account.
my italy account has the welcome back games and i'd like to download little big planet to have another playthrough but it tells me:
the system has been activated with another account and that if i reactivate i wouldn't be able to use content that needs activation on the other account.
if i do this will i be unable to use my little wing license?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The little wing licence isnt something you can lose.
I doubt anything would change it, its part of the game and your save file after all.
I'm speaking from experience with PSP2 not PSP2i since i dont play games in japanese.
But i doubt anything has changed

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I doubt anything would change it, its part of the game and your save file after all.
I'm speaking from experience with PSP2 not PSP2i since i dont play games in japanese.
psp2 has never used an authentification system, the licenses were like decoration

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
psp2 has never used an authentification system, the licenses were like decoration
Still needed it to go online, it worked too.
There's no reason to change that system other than to be a bitch, so it seems PSP2i is a bitch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.