Hacking [PSA] Smash Bros Update does not work on 9.2

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tried the latest launhcer file, EmuNAND still doesn't boot up even though I updated the launcher and updated using Code name Steam EUR cia-RF

Edit: I haven;t done the NVRAM yet, would that make thjings easier or should the old Zelda swap method still work for newer versions of emuNands/Newer launchers
I have not done the nvram/mset thing either and mine worm fine, so that is not your problem.

(Well not fine, I couldn't straighten out the smash 1.08/dlc thing and just gave up for now. )

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I have not done the nvram/mset thing either and mine worm fine, so that is not your problem.

(Well not fine, I couldn't straighten out the smash 1.08/dlc thing and just gave up for now. )

I got the smash update working, maybe its cus im on 9.0 so It works

Reactions: thorasgar

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tried the latest launhcer file, EmuNAND still doesn't boot up even though I updated the launcher and updated using Code name Steam EUR cia-RF

I don't know if it would matter but I used the .3DS to update the game, not the CIA. I am hoping the EUR version has the same update the USA one has?

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running on a MT-Card and with Emunand 9.2. I installed the DLC and the 1.0.8 update, and now whenever I try to launch Smash Bros it hangs on the black screen after the 3DS logo. Help

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have luck with the DLC and a physical cart? I found that the update had to be pulled from eShop via QR code on Nintys website (couldn't find it by browsing for some reason). Installing CIA, the update wouldn't recognize in Classic mode but now it does after installing from eShop. I'm thinking the same is going to happen to the DLC installing via BBM. Anyone know a way around this? Installing to SysNAND *ugh*?

Edit: This seemed to half work. I have the Mii stuff, but the characters didn't install properly. Everyone mentioned "DLC 1 and DLC 2", but I can only find DLC 2 on the ISO site... Anyone have any pointers?

Last edited by Maximilious,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-