Hacking [PSA] Smash Bros Update does not work on 9.2

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how against the rules this is, but once you are at said site above, try locating their dlc section and if you need us dlc, go for the one that says it was sourced from a japanese site. Then uninstall all patches. Install the 1.0.8 patch, when you do that, start up the game then exit. Go back and install the dlc. Once they are installed, go back to the game and it should work. That's how I did it. I wanna add , I did this on a 9.0 N3ds
Tried this and got a black screen :glare:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried this and got a black screen :glare:
Were these the files ?

Capture.PNG

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I finally resorted to formatting the entire EmuNAND and starting from scratch, and lo and behold, both Smash and MH4U started working online, apparently. It was a complete hassle, but it worked.
I have a theory as to what happened. I apparently updated the system to the latest version WHILE the AGB Firm was actually the patched version provided in this forum to play injected GBA VC games. This somehow managed to mess up the EmuNAND partition and made both Smash and MH4U unbootable. So what I did was change the AGB firm back to the unpatched version and then proceed to create a new EmuNAND. This is the only way I managed to make the games work. This is just a theory, though, and I can't confirm it at the moment nor certainly want to. DLC files had nothing to do with my issues. Just a heads up for anyone that happens to have a similar issue.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting, I have 9.0 sysnand and 9.0 emunand I think, I got the game installed today, updated to 1.0.8 and got the dlc and it all worked fine
Even online, Dunno why some are having issues, also I haven't updated my emunand in a while and im still using the old beta method of LOZ OOT3D to load to Gateway
I thought without updating emunand to latest online wasn't possible or am I at risk somehow?
To go online you only need the latest game update, not the latest firmware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what do the Aimbos do?
Hold customized character data. The game has custom characters, so if you wanna save this character and use it on wii u or someone elses game, you can use the amiibo and have your character. They level up and everything, it's honestly a really cool system they have there.

I always DRIVE well, however GOOGLE keeps......eh forget it I can't make riddles. Due to circumstances by this backwards society, I'm not able to have even remotely a string of letters and numbers together that might or might not lead to files.

Last edited by Awesomeaustin316,

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.... I could try and reupload mine somewhere. I'll get onto it. I'm also uploading a proof video of mine working.

Well good thing you're not going to link the files here because that would be classified as sharing warez which is very much against our Terms and Rules which I'm sure you've read and would be grounds for a warning, suspension, or ban, right?

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, but I still don't understand? Are people who've installed the legit game and DLC playing with Ryu right now when the Ryu Amiibo isn't released yet, so they shouldn't be able to have access to him yet?

If so, that sounds like the Pokemon situation and I don't know if people were banned for that, however, does anyone think people get banned for this?

If you could explain I would appreciate it.

Amiibos only work on N3ds anyways. No need to worry about em

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize, but I still don't understand? Are people who've installed the legit game and DLC playing with Ryu right now when the Ryu Amiibo isn't released yet, so they shouldn't be able to have access to him yet?

If so, that sounds like the Pokemon situation and I don't know if people were banned for that, however, does anyone think people get banned for this?

If you could explain I would appreciate it.
You absolutely do not need Amibos to play dlc characters

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you install the legit game and DLC and don't have the Ryu Amiibo because it's not yet released.
How do you train Ryu, Power up Ryu, or Battle with or Against Ryu?

I still don't understand.

---
From Nintendo:
Super Smash Bros. amiibo features
  • Tap your amiibo™ figure to the New Nintendo 3DS XL system to train it, power it up, or battle with and against it.
  • Train your amiibo* to supercharge its stats and expand its abilities.
  • Customize your amiibo by adjusting its attack, defense and speed stats.
  • Fight your amiibo against a friend's to make them tougher and see who the best trainer is.
  • Team up with your amiibo, or battle against friends in multiplayer amiibo action.

*This game allows you to save game data on the amiibo figure. Game data must be deleted before saving data from another amiibo compatible game.
    You absolutely do not need Amibos to play dlc characters

Last edited by powersaver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.