Homebrew [PSA] New secondary exploit coming

D

Deleted User

Ugggg! We need a primary one. A secondary that's cheap or free would be pretty good though :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could see all of those games having exploits as they are relatively older

Reactions: CeeDee

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would guess that includes the cart? I already got the bundle over a week ago, but haven't used my SSF code yet because I own the cart. Already own Nano as well, so I won't be using that code myself either.
Yep, the card should work too, assuming something actually comes out of this that is.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can ya hook a friend up with a SSF code? :P
I had already asked in another thread and nobody answered.

So... check your PM's in a minute.

And add me. I have like 1 friend added that's not one of my personas (I have more than one 3ds for hack testing) and that makes for some slow earnings in Miitomo!
(anybody can add me. Please. Guess I should add my code to my sig :P)

Friend Code: 4081-5494-2722

Last edited by urherenow,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Appreciate it broe. <3
No problem. I seriously was not going to use it. And I was serious when I offered it in another thread. If an exploit comes out for it, your luck will be as good as mine. I'm as remote as you can get from the US (not *quite* literally) and I looked at the used games at the Navy Exchange a few days after the first Ninjhax was announced... and saw a copy of Cubic Ninja on the shelf. Got the only copy I have ever seen... for $10. US copy. In Japan. How's that for luck?

Mister_Keevs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. I seriously was not going to use it. And I was serious when I offered it in another thread. If an exploit comes out for it, your luck will be as good as mine. I'm as remote as you can get from the US (not *quite* literally) and I looked at the used games at the Navy Exchange a few days after the first Ninjhax was announced... and saw a copy of Cubic Ninja on the shelf. Got the only copy I have ever seen... for $10. US copy. In Japan. How's that for luck?

Damn, that's impressive. In my experience, the base exchanges always have a garbage selection of games:glare:

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, that's impressive. In my experience, the base exchanges always have a garbage selection of games:glare:
The place I'm at now is THE WORST. They have ZERO Amiibos (but at least I can get those out in town). I had to ask them to order a copy of Twilight Princess HD (with Amiibo) from Yokosuka because they don't carry it and I got tired of waiting for a copy to appear on the shelf. I'll tell you what though... whomever sold that used copy of CN to the NEX is probably punching themselves in the face over it...

Reactions: Wolfy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain