• Total voters

Ric-Are-Those

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok guys, I'm starting to get worried.

I made a homebrew app at the request of @Ric-Are-Those but he hasn't replied to tell me how great it is....

I mean, he should have been just sitting there waiting in expectation that someone would quickly create his requested app so he could try it out immediately, but it's been a couple days and he hasn't said anything at all.

Do you think he's ok??

Oh my gosh, what if he killed himself because his father didn't love him, and it took me too long to complete the app to make him a Loving Father?? I know it took me two days from his request, and I really should have gotten it finished sooner, but I wasn't watching the forum closely enough! And my gosh, man, all random app requests on internet forums should be stickied or something to show how important they are!

But if something happened to him it will be all my fault for not creating his app fast enough!!

Can one of you guys go over to his house and check on him??

Mr_Reaper

Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, there you are!

It took forever for you to even show up here!
You are like the worst person ever!
It's no wonder your father doesn't love you!

Well? When are you going to do your required part of the social contract you entered into when you suggested an app on an internet forum?

Here's what you need to do to redeem yourself:

- If you don't have a Wii, you need to go out and buy one right now.

- Then you need to hack it and install the Homebrew Channel -- none of that other extra stuff that all the guides tell you to do, which over-complicates things -- just the Homebrew Channel is all you need.

- Then you download your Loving Father homebrew app (the link is still back on the first page of this topic) and play it. Spend at least a few hours with it so you can get a good feel for it.

- Write a 5 paragraph review of the app and post it here, and on any other gaming-related forums you have access to.

- Create a video review and post it on youtube. The length should be at least 10 minutes, but up to 30 minutes would be optimal.

- Link to your reviews from every social media platform you have access to.

Note that this is just the bare minimum of what you are required to do when you request an app and someone creates it for you!

Ok, I'll be refreshing the page every 10 minutes (to give you enough time to record that video) to check on your progress!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.