Kenya
Last edited by HellGhast,

Makimura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The previous PS5 Kernel exploit was resolved and rewarded in april 2022 and disclosed september 2022 , i should expect a similar timeline, so Summer 2024

Reactions: HellGhast

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
The previous PS5 Kernel exploit was resolved and rewarded in april 2022 and disclosed september 2022 , i should expect a similar timeline, so Summer 2024
don't forget that the author has no obligation to publish it, he doesn't have to release anything just like with HV 2.xx ... what is being talked about in the last few days is only the confirmation that he received the reward for the "high" category... nothing changes and everything is the same as before because many knowledgeable people knew what it was about even without this announcement. purely theoretically, the "High" category could be KernelExploit, but it could also be something else that will be interesting too.

The author has much more privately, including the key to the real and true CFW. What he releases is up to him, it could be next year, but it may never be. We'll see... I got a PS5 for free and I'll wait with version 6.50, because of homebrew. I hope to see this cheat manager on my PS5 legal disc games one day :)

Reactions: HellGhast

Makimura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't forget that the author has no obligation to publish it, he doesn't have to release anything just like with HV 2.xx ... what is being talked about in the last few days is only the confirmation that he received the reward for the "high" category... nothing changes and everything is the same as before because many knowledgeable people knew what it was about even without this announcement. purely theoretically, the "High" category could be KernelExploit, but it could also be something else that will be interesting too.

The author has much more privately, including the key to the real and true CFW. What he releases is up to him, it could be next year, but it may never be. We'll see... I got a PS5 for free and I'll wait with version 6.50, because of homebrew. I hope to see this cheat manager on my PS5 legal disc games one day :)
"The author has much more privately, including the key to the real and true CFW"
This is bullshit, There is no CFW in secret, but the rest is true, andy does usually ask for disclosure though, so let's keep our fingers crossed .

Reactions: Subtle Demise

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya

The Fl0w has a good track history of requesting disclosure for his exploits But it is purely on $ony to release or not to release and also how much info to release.

Remember 6.72 where $ony made full disclosure and ofcourse the very stable 6.xx jb came out.

And ofcourse $ony learnt their lesson so only partial disclosure for 7.xx leading to the unstable 7.xx jb
Post automatically merged:

... I got a PS5 for free and I'll wait with version 6.50

Cool, where did you get so lucky?

Reactions: schatzi24

AirPain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sry im new to PS5 JB and this suff...
I´m on 6.02 and still have to wait, right?
are there some infos about sth for the 6.02, because i want to play FF 7 next month, but didn´t want to update my firmware :cry:

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sry im new to PS5 JB and this suff...
I´m on 6.02 and still have to wait, right?
are there some infos about sth for the 6.02, because i want to play FF 7 next month, but didn´t want to update my firmware :cry:
Considering highest way to play back ups is 4.51 you’re going to have to wait.

How long before it goes higher (and how high) is the million dollar question.

Someone mentioned a previous timeline before, so probably mid 2024 at a guess for 5.xx maybe 6.xx or 7.xx.. who knows..

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Be amazing if it is.

But a crash does not an exploit make.
Fingers crossed here.

I like the part where they speculate that the Fl0w may be dabbling with this vulnerability and his kernel exploit could be based on same.

Another thing noteworthy is that exploit works on upto Ps5 8.20 and Ps4 11.0 but is patched after that...coincidence here?

Me thinks maybe the Fl0w's latest $10k bounty is based around on this particular vulnerability hence $ony patched it afterwards.

Reactions: KiiWii

HellGhast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?