Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can any one advise if this is possible to use a PS5 to play a jailbroken PS4 via remote play?

I have my PS4 upstairs and PS5 downstairs and would like to when downstairs to play some PS2 games that have been installed on my PS4. 'n tried using an account that I don't mind getting Banned in case that happened on both consoles, but not sure if the DNS i have set on my PS4 may be contributing to the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I take it no one knows exactly how to do this from the lack of responses, so will try and figure this one out and reply back when I have a solution :)

Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Chiaki does work if I want to remote play from the PS4 to the PC, but there is not Chiaki app for the PS5 that I'm aware of.

nikuscs

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes you can, once you open the Remote Play app on ps5 and you try to search for your PS4 there is a little menu that pops on the right bottom corner to Pair Manually, press it quickly and introduce the Pair Code from your ps4 :) it should be easy as this!

Reactions: Peejinator

Peejinator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@nikuscs Thank you very much :). Who knew that little popup was there. As you said you need to be quick, but when I clicked on it and entered the PS4 code, IT WORKED!!. Thanks again for you help. Now I can use the PS5 to play PS2 games via my PS4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)