PS5 Hackable Models FW 4.03 and below

schatzi24

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A lot of keys released for PS5 4.03.
Are this entry points for debug settings?
We have a kernel exploit also and a webkit,hope this is enough.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of keys released for PS5 4.03.
Are this entry points for debug settings?
We have a kernel exploit also and a webkit,hope this is enough.
there's some sort of third component. I don't think you'll really have access to that many new games considering not all ps4 keys are present on 4.03. the only ps5 only game I have is ratchet and clank too, so there's not a whole lot of games that are ps5 exclusive unfortunately.

seany1990

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Running ps4 library on ps5 will still be worth it for the huge performance increase regardless of current 4.03 ps5 exclusive library

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running ps4 library on ps5 will still be worth it for the huge performance increase regardless of current 4.03 ps5 exclusive library
not really. ps4 games don't seem to run any better, because they're not designed to. you'll still have long load times even if on the internal ssd.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too interested in this, and it's mostly cloud saving as the reason. though, trophies to a lesser extent. after my first switch died, and I lost all saves, I vowed never to let that happen again. that is the main reason I'm a psn+ and nso subscriber, though some of the added benefits are nice as well. I have to protect my saves though.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is a big deal for some, but we'll probably see newer firmwares hackable too like PS4 has (5.05, 6.72, 7.02, 7.55, 9.00). I wonder when/if 9.03 will become hackable as well (games were ported from it so...).

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tweet summary of the PS5 exploit displayed at Hardware IO

Targets FW < 9.50 for PS4 and FW < 5.00 for PS5. This exploit likely works on the PS3 as well, but hasn't been fully looked into.

Will this be released soon? or.. they just showing us for shits and giggles?

Reactions: schatzi24

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this be released soon? or.. they just showing us for shits and giggles?
Theres never a release date on exploits. We can get them anytime of the year or years if its patched via Bounty, which the Flow has already successfully done. Now its just a waiting game.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...