Hacking PS4 Save Wizard Slot

easycrashing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a PS4 Save Wizard Slot i can borrow?

willing to pay for a permanent slot if needed, pm me

sorry if not allowed please close.

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of you are still looking, I'm going to be picking up a save wizard license within the next week (mostly for Monster Hunter). If any of you are interested, PM me and we can split costs.

NuLLxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of you are still looking, I'm going to be picking up a save wizard license within the next week (mostly for Monster Hunter). If any of you are interested, PM me and we can split costs.

I'm gonna purchase this for monster hunter right now. Willing to toss you a slot for $20. PM me if you're interested.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone still looking to sell a slot? (20$). Would prefer long term GBATemp users. No offence to new signups but I wouldn't want to be scammed. Cheers.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to buy a slot, but I only need it for a one time use for Assassins Creed Origins. So I don't know if it's worth it for me to pay $20 to mod one game save.

I got the Season Pass for Origins and I already beat the base game, but now I have to grind for hours on end to get up to a high enough level with high enough weapons to Even start the DLC.

If I start the DLC now as is, it will be extremely hard and a pain to get through even the first DLC quest.

I wish Sony didn't encrypt the saves like this. I miss the PS3 days.

I hope a free game save editor and resigner gets released soon. I remember modding games was all about the community, I remember it was always free.

Now someone figures out how to resign and mod PS4 saves and wants to use his findings for personal gain.

I guess that's the Main difference between PC Save modding and Console Save Modding. It's a shame.

If someone does release a free save editor tool and/or resigner, I will be happy to donate toward the project, as a thank you.

Reactions: Bergot

ultrabrandon12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no money, but i only need a couple saves resigned, and thats it. I need them to get a few more trophies so that my sony rewards account gets just enough points to where i can spend them before over 500 of them expire at the end of the month.

darkzeal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone still selling a slot for $20? Sorry I'm new but if no one is selling one, I can get the license and split it. PM me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...