Not open for further replies.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am very impressed of the start of the show!! Daaaaaamn it was intense!

Then, I am very disappointed that the stream is laggy as hell. It's not Sony's fault, but still I'm disappointed :P

About the DualShock 4: The Design looks good, I think. Audio Jack???? FUCK YES!!! That's one great thing about the Wii U pad, and I'm really glad Sony has it in this new controller! (Don't get my wording wrong, I'm not sarcastic or "sony steal"-ing... It's controller evolution, and I fucking love that feature :) )
The share button though? What the f? Now, I don't know what it's supposed to do because of the lag, and then I also missed all the other features of the controller :/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I have the inside scoop on how it's all going down...

Kaz Hirai takes the stage to mild applause. He waves awkwardly as the crowd quiets down, eagerly anticipating what's about to come next. Kaz walks to the microphone, adjusts it for his height, and then digs his hands into his own face. He gouges his eyes as he digs into his face with his nails, ripping off bits of skin bit by bit. The front row audience is covered in blood, horrified. Kaz unleashes a bloodcurdling scream as he digs deeper and deeper inside of his face, Finally he reaches his skull, and with both hands, he tears it in half. His bloodied corpse collapses onto the floor.

The crowd is deathly silent, trying to process the gruesome sight it just witnessed. No one dares make a sound.

After what feels like an eternity, something begins pushing against Kaz's stomach. It pushes and pushes, cracking ribs as it goes, until finally a figure bursts out. The crowd gasps - standing before them, naked to the eye, is Kaz Hirai's final form. He is ripped beyond belief, with biceps powerful enough to crush a blue whale's sternum.

He scans the room and chuckles. He walks to the front of the state, letting his anaconda-sized member sway with every step. Taking the microphone, he utters twelve simple words: "We have no more plans for a Vita price cut at this time."

Kaz turns around, unleashing a fart more powerful than a hundred V-2 rocket, and propels himself through the cold vacuum of space. He heads for his home planet, never to return.

Overall, it should be pretty okay.
Somebody needs to save this post.

That's easy for you to say. The internet connection in the area of town I live is so bad (with any ISP) I sometimes have to pre-buffer 360p Youtube videos.
I get that too in the US, depending on where I live.

Reactions: Gahars

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Snake.gif

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
I missed the start of the presentation, and every stream I try to watch keeps stuttering and having to stop and buffer.
Anyone got a link to a recording of the stream so I can watch it from the start?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow I can't help but be disappointed in that essentially Sony is taking a 2 year old pc and calling it a ps4. Is it more powerful then everything else right now? Yes. But is it really going to make that much of a differance? I don't really think so. But time will tell. I just think there is a lot more they could have done. They must be jittery over past attempts I guess.

To be fair though, I did think the share button was cool.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Somehow I can't help but be disappointed in that essentially Sony is taking a 2 year old pc and calling it a ps4. Is it more powerful then everything else right now? Yes. But is it really going to make that much of a differance? I don't really think so.
That's kinda what the first X-Box was, actually.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I missed the start of the presentation, and every stream I try to watch keeps stuttering and having to stop and buffer.
Anyone got a link to a recording of the stream so I can watch it from the start?

This is part 1. The uploader has part 2, 3, etc also.
Best thing I found so far since the streaming doesn't work for me either.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, my prediction was off a bit, but it was damn close.

Post-Conference Reaction:
GISoxGA.gif

Sony had a really strong showing overall, and I'm definitely excited for the console. I want to know more (the price will be key), and I'll still wait a bit before transitioning over to the next generation... but unless Microsoft can top this, I think I've been swayed.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
So things that interested me about this:

Killzone looked insanely good, transfering between vita and the PS4 was deff something i would use. Controller looked ok altho i want more details about the "touchpad" element of it, Diablo 3 local co-op split screen hinted at which is awesome.

Didnt show the actual console tho which sucks :(

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Predictions:

Bullshit tech demos showcasing graphics we'll never see (next gen Madden)
Watch Dogs PS4 footage
The Last Guardian
Release date (and maybe) price for PS4
Controller unveiled
Paid PSN service (not Plus, more like Xbox Live Gold)
Killzone, Gran Turismo, Uncharted (a big maybe)
Oh and Battlefield 4

Mark my words.
You almost got everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night