Hacking ps4 hen 7.02 lost when I switch off

mikelandgelus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have installed the hen 7.02 (added option in cofiguration menu) with sucess each time. But when I swith off the ps4, disappear in the next reboot.
Is this normal? This hack is supposed to be repated each time you use the Ps4 or it's something about my ps4?

Thanks in advance for you attention/help/solution!!!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is normal. it's not a jailbreak like some people call it. it's an exploit that must be rerun each time you turn off the system. you can get around that by going into rest mode, but I've heard it's unstable on 7.02, so you might have to wait on that.

Flako04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The current 7.02 hack is not persistant and must be rerun every time
Yep

However if you cache the URL in the browser and go disconnect the console from the network, I noticed you can load the payload much faster to memory without getting that memory full msg. It does the trick after 2 or 3 tries and when it does use the net it takes much longer to get it working

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep

However if you cache the URL in the browser and go disconnect the console from the network, I noticed you can load the payload much faster to memory without getting that memory full msg. It does the trick after 2 or 3 tries and when it does use the net it takes much longer to get it working

I use an ESP Host menu thats cached to the user guide, most times it only takes few go for a successful exploitation :)

Agahniim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope rest mode support comes one day. Sometimes I get it in 3-5 tries sometimes it takes over thirty minutes, at which point it's not even worth doing anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled