Hardware PS4 HDD Upgrade

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good deal. I put in a 2TB hdd in my ps4 and then put the ps4 hdd into my macbook. Got like 7 games on my ps4 and am still under 500gb I think.
Yea i wanted a 2TB HD but its too pricey for my budget. The main reason i'm upgrading is because i'm already almost maxed on space and i just preordered my taken king expansion so i know i'll need more space.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Should fit nicely as it's a 9.5mm HDD. Might be worth it to check if there is any external HDD deals floating around. Swapping the HDD from the enclosure and taking the PS4's HDD into the enclosure nets you an external hdd on top :)

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should fit nicely as it's a 9.5mm HDD. Might be worth it to check if there is any external HDD deals floating around. Swapping the HDD from the enclosure and taking the PS4's HDD into the enclosure nets you an external hdd on top :)
Thanks. I originally looked for externals but they seem to run higher for 2.5" 1tb++ hd's. I'll keep looking though to make sure.

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to change the hdd to SSD instead? Would it help to speed up the loading time of games?
I've read that SSD are good with load times, but would wear down over time. I personally have never tried one though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse