PS4 exclusive Detroit: Become Human gets demo today

IMG_7650.JPG

The upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive title, Detroit: Become Human, has received a demo on the PlayStation Store today. The short playable sequence gives players a chance to experience the game for the first time, and lets you play 15 minutes of the first mission, which was shown originally back at E3 2017. Though the demo is fairly short, it encourages you to replay the mission multiple times so that you can see how each of the game's multiple dialogue choices play out fully. Detroit: Become Human will launch later next month, on May 25. You can now download the 3GB demo off the PlayStation Store worldwide.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Y'all, this game looks real shiny and cool, but just remember this is still Quantic Dream and David effin' Cage. Get ready for nonsensical writing, deus ex machina, inexplicably changing character motivations, indie-film corniness, and awkward sex scenes. If this game doesn't have all of the above, I will be very pleasantly surprised.

adrian226

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yey i bought my ps4 pro for quantic dream games :) but still watining for kexploit hope it works on 5.05 :D

zeveroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting for this game for quite a while. Since I picked up God of War Thursday and am currently playing through on Godmode, I can wait a bit longer. Besides, I'd rather just play start to finish, no demo, on a game like Detroit.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been waiting for this game for quite a while. Since I picked up God of War Thursday and am currently playing through on Godmode, I can wait a bit longer. Besides, I'd rather just play start to finish, no demo, on a game like Detroit.
It's only one tutorial case that showcases the games mechanics. You'll finish it in 20 minutes. I found it very interesting and will definitely keep my pre-order open

zeveroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's only one tutorial case that showcases the games mechanics. You'll finish it in 20 minutes. I found it very interesting and will definitely keep my pre-order open
I'm getting it regardless. Just don't want to be any more distracted than I already am.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@