Hacking Ps4 5.05 Vortex HEN 1.6 Curupted Save game...

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know that the exploit is not 100% stable but is there a way to prevent or restore corrupted save game after a crash? I just lost my bloodborn game i've been playing for 15h+... :(

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the exploit is not 100% stable but is there a way to prevent or restore corrupted save game after a crash? I just lost my bloodborn game i've been playing for 15h+... :(

Seriously ? It crashes sometimes and I am using Hen 1.6 but my God of War 2018's save is fine.. No corrupted.

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously ? It crashes sometimes and I am using Hen 1.6 but my God of War 2018's save is fine.. No corrupted.
Yeah i was playing yesterday and somehow the ps4 shut down and when i tried to load my game it said my save was corrupted. I've read on reddit that this can happen. But i want to know if there is a way to prevent that from happening. Now it's too late i've started a new one so my save has been wiped.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you install with mira hen originally and run game just now with vtx hen?
I've never used Mira, i know it's unstable. I am only using vortex 1.6

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i was playing yesterday and somehow the ps4 shut down and when i tried to load my game it said my save was corrupted. I've read on reddit that this can happen. But i want to know if there is a way to prevent that from happening. Now it's too late i've started a new one so my save has been wiped.

Well solution to this would be to stick to either Vortex Hen 1.6 or Mira+Hen, don't mix and match, in addition backup your Database often with SG_DB_backup

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Florent dat u? :P

IDK, never had an issue myself, been using VTXHEN since day one 1.5-1.6 no issues and no corruptions.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Florent dat u? :P

IDK, never had an issue myself, been using VTXHEN since day one 1.5-1.6 no issues and no corruptions.

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think i know what happend. I've accidentally hit something else than vortex 1.6 yesterday probably DG_SG backtup. Then i loaded vortex 1.6 right after and loaded bloodborn. Maybe this caused the kernel panic and corrupted my save game.( I am using my phone to host)

therocker12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you want to be 100% save i would make a backup after every playsession via the payload. your databases and save games are then automatically copied on a usb drive and in case something is happening you can always ftp them back. takes 1 - 2 minutes max and with that you are guaranteed to never lose progress.

chikoo_69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys, i need help here! My save got corrupted again....I did not do anything wrong or different from always. BUT! i did make a backup of my db and SG and now i am trying to restore my save and i have real big trouble getting ftp to work. I did manage to get ftp working but it seems inconsistant and work like 1 out of 10 ! I think i do right but i am certainly doing something wrong!! i get this error in filezilla sorry for traduction, (waiting for server welcome message) please help :blush:

gotten far and lost all again i am pissed a bit ;)

Last edited by chikoo_69,

Sparkss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not 100% sure about the FTP payload, but many have configuration requirements. I would read up on the GIT hub for that payload and make sure your session is configured correctly in Filezilla. What you are describing sounds like something I can across when I didn't have passive mode set correctly and also didn't have my sessions set to a max of 1 connections (those were required settings for the FTP that runs on the ESPs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you