Hacking PS4 5.05 Jailbreak ETA !

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand that. I had purchased content, installed 4.55 in the recovery menu, made pkgs of that content, and even tested them (considering you can't dump those games unless the game boots).

Well Im not 100% sure if he can do an manual update with a pending update that already downloaded since he can't delete it. Not sure if the system check for that.

f10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe I'm not going to the right place to delete the update (download section), can you give me the right path to do that? Thank you

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm not going to the right place to delete the update (download section), can you give me the right path to do that? Thank you

Shut down the ps4, have it power cable plug in, press power button until you hear two beeps, it goes into recovery mode, use option 6 to reinitialize ps4

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure. you can choose where to install an update from. this is from KiiWii's guide:

Code:
NOTE: If you are on 1.00-4.50 and have a pending 5.x update in your notifications, then update via SAFE MODE
To enter SAFE MODE, shut down your PS4, hold power to turn it back on and keep holding until you hear the second beep. Now update via option [3 Update System Software]

f10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No I meant the good download section in the system
I'm really scared that it applies the update I'm sorry to disturb you ...

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No I meant the good download section in the system
I'm really scared that it applies the update I'm sorry to disturb you ...
Dude. Just reinitialize.. This question has been asked loads of times before and this a known solution to the problem.

The only reason you wouldn't want to reinitialize is if you've got purchased/installed PSN games and/or save games you don't want to let go of, which is not the case for you.

If you're not gonna trust the advice you get here, don't bother asking at all.

Reactions: KiiWii

Tazx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
fake.jpg

-----a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played a game on my fat ps4 in over a year. Just bought a Pro and can't wait to finally play some games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)