Hacking PS4 5.05 Jailbreak ETA !

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vacation season is coming very soon, which even the devs may go on vacation. Probably don't expect a release until September/October.
I'm serious though.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as i remember from the discord chat he said PROBABLY this week.
The important thing to remember here is that It's probably not ready yet, I believe they want it to be public as much as we do (for the homebrew scene - not piracy).
Looking at the unpermanent way of jailbreaking the console with all the discomfort it involves they maybe want to improve that two.
well it seems like people are getting mad due to having these ETA'S when the exploit will be released, and then when the exploit isn't released people get mad and impatient.

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
So, let me understand this. You stopped updating your PS4 few months ago in hope that someday you may have the option to edit some old save games?
You are ignoring emulators and the other things I mentioned, are you trying to make it seem like less on purpose?

UltramanMHA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well it seems like people are getting mad due to having these ETA'S when the exploit will be released, and then when the exploit isn't released people get mad and impatient.

True. Developers should just not announce any release date and just drop it when it's ready. It saves all the butthurt from people.

Rai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but it seemed like they were putting everything on their git as they made progress

We don't know that they need to make changes. Mira as released last week was already intended for 5.05, then someone ported it to 4.55.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dh9zxx.png

Also see.....

ps4 5.05 kernel exploit (BPF setf double free) implementation by @SpecterDev: http://crack.bargains/505k (incl. Mira + XVortexHEN)

Oh look "very soon" arrived after a hunch

https://github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-5.05-Kernel-Exploit

Last edited by peteruk,

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are ignoring emulators and the other things I mentioned, are you trying to make it seem like less on purpose?
Emulators (rom) count as piracy (if I am not mistaken). Beside that using PS4 only for emulators seems overkill. I would also like emulators as extra not as main thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto