Gaming PS3Xploit 3.0 - How to install games and where can i find the license of them

RobyDynamite003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I recently modified my PS3 4.82 (OFW) with the new PS3Xploit 3.0. All right, but I should have question's that i can not find an answer to: 1) How can I copy games over 4GB in a FAT32 pen? is there a way to split a .pkg game into more .pkg? / 2) To start the games you need the Rap license, but where can I find it (ex. WWE 2K14), thanks in advance

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RobyDynamite003
1. The only easy way to install games bigger than 4 GB is to use PKG Linker, you can split PKGs, but there isn't an easy to use application that enables you to do it, there is TrueAncestor PKG Repacker but it is a bit of a overkill to extract every pkg, make equally sized chunks of 4 GB and repack them, resign them, move them to your USB drive, not worth it. PSN pkgs are already signed so you can skip most steps with PKG Linker.
2. Those are copyrighted material, so you are not allowed to link to the sites you can get them on gbatemp. You can find the name of the site on the subreddit for PS Vita or PS3 though.

Last edited by Wuigi,
Reactions: RobyDynamite003

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing