ps3 help 2 ...multiman not showing games

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by testatura, Apr 18, 2011.

Apr 18, 2011
  1. testatura
    OP

Member testatura GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    hy there, yesterday i updated myself to 3,55 and some games didnt work,figured most of them had old eboot n shit.. so I got that solved but I have some peculiar problem.. multiman boots games,I can play them but when I add new game(s) to external they don't show in main menu, I can go start+select and start eboot from that "norton commander" window,but why they arent showing in the list ?

thanx in advance

2. testatura
    OP

Croatia
    like usually after I post i solve all my problems (Is there some life troubles topic [​IMG] ),all I had to do was rename GAMEZ to GAMES and my newly added games show up,I dont understand why it didn't worked before renaming .. well if anyone ever runs on same problem you can try this..

cheers!

3. baggieman

Newcomer baggieman Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    ive just had that same problem myself,i just updated to the latest multiman,as there was a update available & hey presto the 2 games that i could not get to show up showed up after
    update,but if the same prob persists again i will follow what you have done

4. testatura
    OP

Croatia
    yea,i read today that theres some new update ? anything worth updating ? cause if it ain't broken I don't wanna fix it [​IMG]

5. baggieman

United Kingdom
    go ahead & get the latest one dude,as i say it fixed mine & it is kinda broke i supose [​IMG]

6. baggieman

United Kingdom
    just an update to the thread,still had a game that didnt show up in multiman,so i did the sed above fix
    gamez renamed to games folder & hey presto it shows up,tried a few games & all showed up fine