PS3 Headset

Discussion in 'PS3 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Maz7006, May 18, 2010.

May 18, 2010

PS3 Headset by Maz7006 at 5:39 PM (995 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Maz7006
    OP

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Would like to buy a PS3 head set, but which one works best or will any blutooth one do ... anything i should avoid ? Any personal recommendations?

Thank You.

2. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    You can use any BT headset on the PS3, so your options are vast and unlimited as to what you can use.

3. Maz7006
    OP

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    but is there anything in specific that well isn't so good, well obviously any cheap one isn't the way to go, but can anyone recommend a good brand; iv'e never dealt with headsets before so the vast and unlimited options i have is quite hard for me.

4. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    I use the official sony one with mine. Works great, never had any problems with it.

5. Finishoff

Member Finishoff GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I used to use a regular old bluetooth but a lot of people online said that my mic was picking up a lot of static. I would go with a decent head set, or the official one.

6. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    Used a Motorola H12 ($20-30) b4 getting Tritton AX Pros. If you want a cheap BT solution that doesn't pick up static go with the H12 or find a USB headset/mic combo. USB is gonna give you the superior voice quality.

for the 4mo I used the H12 no one ever complained to me nor did it give off any weird static. Only con I will give it is when you have it on mute. The speaker will beep every few seconds.

7. Maz7006
    OP

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    I appreciate all the answers, guess i now have an idea on what's going on; thanks again.