PS1/2 PS3 HDD Finally Decrypted

Devil May Cry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
The ps3 scene doesn't really want to release anything until they are sure their modchip works.
Which would be a very smart thing to do. Sony probably gets a little boost out of that, saying they haven't been hacked...yet.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
if this works, i want to load of DLC and PSN games for free
wink.gif

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its been confirmed by various other sites that it has NOT been decrypted
frown.gif
Im glad no loaders or modchips exist for this system! Sonys encryption is standing up very well to the hackers
biggrin.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic news that it's not broken. It's about time a system came along that didn't get busted wide open for a good long time. Buy your shit or you really don't NEED it that badly. As bad off as Sony is right now this is a good thing, and a balance to the easily busted PSP.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they went all out with system security on this one
dedicated a whole SPE core on the cell to secruity alone

though it was be a lot of fun if we could just launch NES/SNES/N64/GBA/ect... emu's off the PS3 XMB
toot.gif

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
But don't forget that breaking the PS3 will boost it's sales...
Wanting to play a lot of games... buy a PS3 break it...dnld games and try them...and then buy the games that you really want..

It's good

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ps3 games are really cheap these days, they are that cheap I don't think I would even use back ups on my ps3. I will just stick to buying ps3 games
smile.gif
It would be good if they could get some emulators working on it though.

XxBAOxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-TG said:
But don't forget that breaking the PS3 will boost it's sales...
Wanting to play a lot of games... buy a PS3 break it...dnld games and try them...and then buy the games that you really want..

It's good

there is no doubt that cracking the system would boost ps3 sales but in the end people dont always download the games they want and then buy them if they really like them. hardware sales would soar but on the other hand software sales will die down leading to a downfall in good new titles and productivity/creativity by the software vendors. think about the psp. i bought one when i found out that metal gear acid was exclusive to it...it also helped that i realized that the psp was cracked wide open by hackers running 1.5. unfortunately i was stuck with a new 2.0 psp. given time those same hackers found a way around the 2.0 preventative measures for hacks and whammy - downloadable umd games were popping up like crazy. in essence what im trying to say is that the era when i bought my psp was full of new and upcoming games (and good ones too) but now, even though there are still some good, new up and coming games, the psp's software industry was slowly dying down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.