realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some quick question guys.

I have multiman and webman installed and the latest rebug

I'm able to install my physical ps3 games via multiman into my internal hard drive

1) Does it make a difference if I install as an ISO or folder?
2) Looks like webman does pick up the ps3 games, but it looks like I can only scan directories that are in USB
3) I installed a few ps1 games via .pkg files. Is there a game manager that will put these in folders so I can select through the different consoles?
4) What are the best emulators for. Mame, SNES, Sega genesis.
5) What is this person using to display his games like this:

Skip to 1:42

Last edited by realg123,
D

Deleted User

1. No
2. Webman only picks up ISO's in PSXISO/PS2ISO/PS3ISO and the USB or network
3. Not that I know of. Not sure why you would get PKGS though. If you can find an ISO of PSX games, you can just mount them directly
4. Retroarch is the only emulation set for PS3, PS3 has pretty shitty support for homebrew.
5. Coverview. Cycle through with the shoulder buttons. (That's multiman)

Reactions: realg123

realg123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. No
2. Webman only picks up ISO's in PSXISO/PS2ISO/PS3ISO and the USB or network
3. Not that I know of. Not sure why you would get PKGS though. If you can find an ISO of PSX games, you can just mount them directly
4. Retroarch is the only emulation set for PS3, PS3 has pretty shitty support for homebrew.
5. Coverview. Cycle through with the shoulder buttons. (That's multiman)

Thank you

3) Is there a transfer from USB to internal hdd option so I can transfer ISO's? If so where would I transfer them so webman would pick them up. I know I can ftp, but is there a default username and password?

D

Deleted User

Use Multiman? It has a file manager built in.

Already said above. ISO's go in PSXISO, PS2ISO, PS3ISO. If you install webman, it should've create those folders for you.
TBH though, the speed isn't much different between FTP/USB.

FTP uses an anonymous login.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I find the best way to transfer ISO's (especially the ones that are over 4gb) is to use Iris Manager which has experimental NTFS drivers inbuilt into which have never failed me, and use an NTFS formatted external hard drive. FTP is waaaaay too slow for transferring 20 gb games (in my experience)

Multiman has NTFS support aswell, but it involves digging into your PC's device manager to find I.D codes of your device and then editing the USB.CFG in the multiman directory on PS3. Far easier to use Irisman for plug and play NTFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.