Hacking PS3 Cheat Plugin Available?

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so with the Vita, you have VitaCheat, also you had Memdump, and RinCheat. All had to be Loaded via Button Combo to load the Plugin. You could also Search and Create Cheats.

Is there a Cheat Engine like this for the PS3? I see Artemis, then you have NetCheat, and a couple others. But I have looked into these and apparently the Devs think everyone is fluent in HexEdit, C+, C++, you name it.

Reactions: KISSMYRAIFU

Aid4571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried Artemis but it would not work for me - I must have been doing something wrong!
I then tried CCCheater and CcApi and that worked. Got cheats working on vita for PSP and PSX games and on PS3 with codebreaker codes on PS2 games by injecting the codebreaker 'disc' into the ISO.

LucasM3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ArtemisPS3 is the only solution and I think it only works properly on older firmware. 4.80 and below or else the codes will freeze some games. I heard one time cheats are firmware specific and each time a new firmware comes out a new code would have to be made. I think they may have been right.

KISSMYRAIFU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I tried Artemis but it would not work for me - I must have been doing something wrong!
I then tried CCCheater and CcApi and that worked. Got cheats working on vita for PSP and PSX games and on PS3 with codebreaker codes on PS2 games by injecting the codebreaker 'disc' into the ISO.
From where did u get the cheats for ccapi?

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, for all those other Cheat Engines, there seriously needs to be Tutorials for those Noobs who are NOT Computer Programmers/Engineers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1