Hacking PS0 and Final Fantasy CC-EoT

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
3191 - Phantasy Star Zero (JP)
3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (JP)
And maybe another ones. They don't work bere in my M3Real, Sakura 1.34 EUR/USA or Toutchpod 4.2d.
No the clean roms, not by turn on anti-piracy cheats.
The only way they work is by injecting the chheats with DSATM.
PS0 just gives me a pair of white screens and FFCC shows two chars on upper screen normal bottom screen, the top screen has black bg and everything locks up in moments.
I away use the Narin's cheat.db file.

EDIT:
FFCC just worked when i installed M3Real 4.2e standalone. With no cheats at all, the original cheat.db has any for this game. I got to the first save crystal, saved, rebooted the DS an it still works fine.

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, just tryed, PS0 works flawlessly in Sakura 1.34 w/o cheats at all, but FFCC still doesn't.
The load screen says "GAME PATCH Ver: 4.2d" and not 4.2e, and i'm using the upload from Densetsu3000 wich shoud update touchpod to 4.2e.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
MasterMan194 said:
Yep, just tryed, PS0 works flawlessly in Sakura 1.34 w/o cheats at all, but FFCC still doesn't.
The load screen says "GAME PATCH Ver: 4.2d" and not 4.2e, and i'm using the upload from Densetsu3000 wich shoud update touchpod to 4.2e.
That's because the loading screen is just an image in the SYSTEM folder (mini_load.bmp) that I forgot to change. It has no effect on the TouchPod portion of the firmware. But you're right, I should update the image as well to avoid confusion. I'll get right on that, thanks for pointing it out!

MasterMan194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for clarifying, D3.
BTW, FFCC-EoT works w/o cheats on Touchpod. I just need to switch to that if i want to play it.
Hope EUR/USA works in Sakura.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: