PS0 and Final Fantasy CC-EoT

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by MasterMan194, Feb 14, 2009.

1. MasterMan194
    OP

MasterMan194 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    3191 - Phantasy Star Zero (JP)
    3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (JP)
    And maybe another ones. They don't work bere in my M3Real, Sakura 1.34 EUR/USA or Toutchpod 4.2d.
    No the clean roms, not by turn on anti-piracy cheats.
    The only way they work is by injecting the chheats with DSATM.
    PS0 just gives me a pair of white screens and FFCC shows two chars on upper screen normal bottom screen, the top screen has black bg and everything locks up in moments.
    I away use the Narin's cheat.db file.

EDIT:
    FFCC just worked when i installed M3Real 4.2e standalone. With no cheats at all, the original cheat.db has any for this game. I got to the first save crystal, saved, rebooted the DS an it still works fine.

2. shiroitaka

shiroitaka GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2007
    Phantasy star should work in the new sakura fw as it works on mine, i did not enable any cheats and it runs fine and saves too.

3. MasterMan194
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    Yep, just tryed, PS0 works flawlessly in Sakura 1.34 w/o cheats at all, but FFCC still doesn't.
    The load screen says "GAME PATCH Ver: 4.2d" and not 4.2e, and i'm using the upload from Densetsu3000 wich shoud update touchpod to 4.2e.

4. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    That's because the loading screen is just an image in the SYSTEM folder (mini_load.bmp) that I forgot to change. It has no effect on the TouchPod portion of the firmware. But you're right, I should update the image as well to avoid confusion. I'll get right on that, thanks for pointing it out!

5. MasterMan194
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    Thanks for clarifying, D3.
    BTW, FFCC-EoT works w/o cheats on Touchpod. I just need to switch to that if i want to play it.
    Hope EUR/USA works in Sakura.