Hacking PS Vita - Hacking Possibilities

pelisoli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Was here thinking. The old psp didn't had the PSN to download games.. and now we have it on vita. So we can download the full games for our Memory sticks. how about attacking the the PS vita like the iphone or ipad. and run a "Installous" ( Cracked appstore ) create a Homebrew of a Cracked PSN where we could download all the ps vita craceked games. Now the problem is. Dump the downloed games of the psn. Decrypt it? Crack it. then put it again in the memory stick.

Things that we need to do that we cant do:

Run Unsigned code
Jailbreak the Ps vita...

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
20120304112212.jpg

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How well does Daedalus run on the Vita then? I know it was pretty much specifically made for the PSP, but does it become any better on the Vita or the same quality(if it even works at this stage)? I know it probably sounds like a dumb question, but I really didn't use a PSP myself much, played with my cousin's when I had the time.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have heard from this guy named xFlakesTurlezx or something saying that hacking the PSvita would NOT be paradise because if you played ISO's Then it would burn the PSvita's back. I think this is very weird..

I have some crazy theories, I wish to share, it may be dumb:

1. Maybe for loading a game, is where we can do all jailbreaking/or modding. The way how we puncture in the modding is loading some sort of thing that installs a application to play .ISO files and homebrews blah blah blah..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k