PS Vita for $115 USD

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by combine1237, Oct 23, 2013.

1. combine1237
    OP

combine1237 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2013
    United States
    Somewhere
    This is the price after shipping of the console. Found it while looking for a deal on 3ds ( lol ) From what I can tell its used and on sale as a daily deal. Never bought from this website, but I thought I would let everyone know. (only good for tonight?)

Link is here:

http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

2. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Cowboom's usually good - 7 out of 8 items I've bought there have been as described or better, and the Vita I bought from them was in immaculate condition as well as on an ancient firmware. However, the last 3DS XL I bought from them came yesterday, and despite looking mint no one tested putting it in sleep mode, apparently; won't resume at all and I have to send it to Nintendo.

Anyways, as long as you check the pictures and included accessories I'd recommend them in most cases. 15 day return policy if the item doesn't meet expectations, and most of the time their prices are the best around. I'm not sure if $115 is a good price to jump on; standard price ranges from $120-130 there, and I'm sure I've seen them at least as low as $85-90 during sales.

3. combine1237
    OP

combine1237 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2013
    United States
    Somewhere
    Thanks I may wait till later on it then as I am more inclined to the 3ds for its exclusives. Thanks.