Others Ps vita file recovery. Help is needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter PSV_User
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,161
  • Replies Replies 3

PSV_User

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
51
Country
Russia
Hello everyone. The following problem has occurred:
In one of the games on PsVita, a save was deleted that needs to be restored. In the "data management" application, it is not possible to open files from this game, they are offered only for copying or deleting the entire thing. Restoring a save file on a Vita memory card via a PC is also difficult in the absence of a suitable memory card adapter. As far as I know, deleted files from the card do not disappear, so they immediately stopped using it so that the desired file would not be erased.

I'm sure there is a way to get the lost file back, but at the moment it can't be found. Please, does anyone know how this can be done?Perhaps somehow I can access the files from the memory card and recover one?

P.S. there are no additional tools like Vitashell on the device, everything is factory-installed.
 
This is how we all live with proprietary memory cards without adapters.
Sometimes I think it would be better if we just lived in caves with goblins...
 
maybe you should've used qcma. if you have the dex version of content manager (requires dex shell.self or it will crash constantly), you can backup just the saves instead of having to do game, update, dlc, and save. saves are in user/00/savedata . if it says it will be deleted, it may have been, but I'm not sure. I know that the ps4 doesn't actually delete the save, but it's flagged (probably in the savedata.db).
 

Site & Scene News