Hacking PS Vita Emulator Issues...

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with two of the emulators on my Vita, this version of SNES9xTYL (http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7904) and PicoDrive Version...1.9, I believe.

Snes9x just crashes when it tries to load a specific ROM that works on PC-based emulators (Mega Man X3 patched with the Zero Project 3.1 hack) and PicoDrive sees my ROMs but can't actually load them.

Any suggestions for help?

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I would suggest trying the various emulators on Retroarch for both of your issues. The emulators you're using aren't very up to date, and haven't been worked on since Retroarch has been released.
Still... RetroArch checks compatibility against the NoIntro Rom proyect, so I don't think Project Zero will be one of their priorities. Either way, try RetroArch, I'm sure you will get better results with it.

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I put RetroArch in the same directory I had my previous emulators in and transferred it over with QCMA but all I get upon launching it is a black screen. I wonder why.

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Snes9xTYL you gave me still crashes with a C1-2858-3 error when trying to load Zero Project 3.1 and PicoDrive doesn't like my MegaCD BIOS and thus won't load Sonic CD...

Zukov

Dinosaur
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The Snes9xTYL you gave me still crashes with a C1-2858-3 error when trying to load Zero Project 3.1 and PicoDrive doesn't like my MegaCD BIOS and thus won't load Sonic CD...
Just to be clear... does this emulator load the original rom?

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what BIOS the Japanese version of Sonic CD requires? I have the jp_mcd2_921222 BIOS file but apparently that's the wrong one because Sonic CD won't run.

Rokku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just says that no JAP BIOS files were found...despite the fact that they're in the PicoDrive folder. Tells me to see docs for details but I don't have any docs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s