OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
Hello all,
I have been trying to install the desktop remote on my PS Vita/PC by following this tutorial:

I have downloaded the PSM SDK, but I get this error when I try to open the file to install it:

Capture.PNG

I know its not an incomplete download, since I have tried many times to download it, and it happens every time. Also, I have tried running in admin mode.

can anyone help me install the Desktop remote ?
thanks heaps,
SONIC1

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all,
I have been trying to install the desktop remote on my PS Vita/PC by following this tutorial:

I have downloaded the PSM SDK, but I get this error when I try to open the file to install it:

View attachment 3626

I know its not an incomplete download, since I have tried many times to download it, and it happens every time. Also, I have tried running in admin mode.

can anyone help me install the Desktop remote ?
thanks heaps,
SONIC1

Looks like some kind of file damage to me. Try downloading it with a Download manager, otherwise I'd say that the file on their server is damaged and needs to be replaced.

S0NlC1

Youtube Partner
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
Looks like some kind of file damage to me. Try downloading it with a Download manager, otherwise I'd say that the file on their server is damaged and needs to be replaced.

What file manager do you suggest?

also, is there any way of getting the SDK program or whatever onto my vita (that has a sub account) ?

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
I
What file manager do you suggest?

also, is there any way of getting the SDK program or whatever onto my vita (that has a sub account) ?

Been a long time since I used one myself. Are you using Chrome, Explorer or Firefox?

As for the SDK app I doubt it's possible to put it onto the Vita without the Developer Account on it, since all software is tied to the account. It's not possible to share anything with another user on the Vita.

S0NlC1

Youtube Partner
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nfsgaming.com
XP
Country
I

Been a long time since I used one myself. Are you using Chrome, Explorer or Firefox?

As for the SDK app I doubt it's possible to put it onto the Vita without the Developer Account on it, since all software is tied to the account. It's not possible to share anything with another user on the Vita.

I use chrome.

Also, that's a shame. There must be a workaround for the sub account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: